Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

My friend brought me chocolate chip cookies from Cebu City!

I don't know where he bought this specifically all I know is he got it from Cebu. The cookies are fairly good - not too sweet, not too crumbly. I think each bag contains about 50 bite size cookies so I recommend it for a quick pick-up snack. It tastes more of a buttery type of cookie so you should have a glass of water or warm milk when you're eating this (gaah I'm thirsty while blogging bout it, I'm eating it now). I can't taste the chocolate so much, but hey! it still works for me. The Nutrition Facts is hard to understand because It's printed in both english and I think Spanish? I'm not sure though. It says it's distributed by Unified Western Grocers, Inc. Commerce, CA 90040 , USA. So clearly this wasn't made here.  I guess It says 140 calories amount per serving LOL. :) which sounds really high if you're on a strict diet. Anyway, a cookie a day won't hurt. Right?

I give this cookie a 5 (I still prefer Keebler Cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment