Saturday, September 8, 2012

Blueberry Cheese Bars

It's been quite a while readers!!. As far as I can remember from my last post I said that Tumblr is way better, that's why I haven't checked this blog for quite a while. Like any other social blogging/networking sites there will always be that time when you feel like you want something better or something fun. not contented as usual Not that I'm saying Tumblr is not fun anymore, cause I actually enjoyed re-posting pictures and blogs from other people who also Tumbles..(correct me if I'm wrong Tumblr people LOL) I just felt like I want to write on an independent blog again.

Anyway!! as I was thinking about writing something new, I browsed some latest pictures I have to blog about, and here it is! Blueberry Cheese Bars I made for a birthday party last Thursday (Sep.6,12) I know you are all wondering.. *again???*  Well yeah, I am fully aware that this tasty dessert is one of the most common most-loved pastries around the world and it's just like everybody already knows how to bake it. Am i right?
If you don't know yet, well I'm such a nice guy today that I'm going to give you a step-by-step recipe of my Blueberry Cheese Bars. I gotta write this very briefly okay so if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask me :) (For those readers who are in Davao City, I sell these mouth-watering bars for only P600/30pieces)
  • Cover a 13x9 baking pan with wax paper
  •  Mix crushed grahams with 3 tablespoons butter(measurement varies on the desired thickness of the crust) and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Spread evenly on the pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
  • Beat 400grams of room temperature Cream Cheese with  a cup of white sugar, and a tablespoon vanilla extract.
  • Once incorporated, add a cup of cream or sour cream on the mixture
  • Next, add 4 eggs on the cream cheese mixture slowly and be careful not to over beat
  • Pour the mixture on the pan, bake for 40 minutes
  • Remove from the oven and spread Blueberry Jam on top and place it back in the oven. Bake again for about 10 minutes. 
  • Leave to cool. Chill in the fridge overnight (or 4 hours max). Slice and serve




No comments:

Post a Comment