Thursday, January 10, 2013

Starting the Day Right

Okay so it's 6:25am and I just feel like writing. I want to get down and busy with writing blogs, but sometimes I just don't get that enough time. So right now, just to satisfy the need, I'll just write whatever it is that pops in my mind.
I know this would sound useless. But hey! great artists start with some paper and scribbles, right? So here I go.

I've been thinking lately that I should be doing a food blog. I'm a chef, so it does make a little bit of sense. What I'm scared off is writing. I know I'm not that good of a blogger/writer even though I get paid doing write-ups online.  OH wait a second!.. Just maybe, blogging again would be a good medium for me to practice my craft and at the same time be more knowledgeable about food. Now that's a great idea! You see how amazing that is? My tiny little brain can come up with something that is useful for the world! haha Well okay, I've decided to finally continue this blog and fully transform it into a Food Blog. I know there's a lot of food bloggers and food enthusiast around but I don't mind. Different people means different taste and opinion, so why chicken out? I know someone would be interested on how I see food, taste food, and love food. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment