Saturday, January 19, 2013

Quick Mexican Snack

Every time I go to Gaisano mall's super market I never miss a chance to get me some of these fried tacos! Taco Boy's fried tacos has been my favorite pick-up snack since 2010. They're really good. Especially if you drench the inside of the taco with their hot sauce, or white sauce (I'm not sure if they still allow it to be bought for a taco's dip. Before, they let you pay P5 if you want white sauce on your taco).

Taco Boy's fried taco is sold for only P17 pesos. Great, right? It's 3.5-4 inches, based on my estimation. Though it's coating looks like a lumpia, and I bet you'll be thinking it might be crispy and oily, but it's not. It's soft, and has the right amount of greasiness. I don't even think it's greasy at all. LOL. The fried taco is stuffed with cheese, julienne cut cabbage, and some ground beefs - YUM!


When you buy one, it will be handed inside a clear plastic. This will keep the taco from being messy and the hot sauce from dripping on your hands. This food is very "on-the-go-ish", and whenever I have one for a quick snack, It always ends in two or even three. Really satisfying. lalo na sa nagtitipid haha
Their stall is located at the ground floor of Gaisano mall, Davao City. Fronting Gonuts Donuts.
Other Taco Boy food stalls can be found at SM-Eco and at NCCC mall.


Taco Boy Logo from www.facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment