Thursday, January 17, 2013

My New Favorite Merienda

I discovered a new delicious combination! Yesterday my mom made lumpia(Spring Rolls) for an afternoon snack. I really love it when she fries freshly wrapped lumpia! her recipe is one of the finest I've ever tasted but I'm sorry I can't share it with you. Even I, don't know what she puts in those yellow wrappers that makes them really tasty. hmmm thinking about it makes me hungry right now. I think it's even better than my favorite lumpia at Cecil's.
  Anyway, let's go back to my discovery. Okay wait for it, wait for it! It's bread and lumpia! haha I know it's not that amazing neither new. I bet a lot have been eating their lumpia's with bread. It's really good. The pair is just right. The crispiness of the lumpia together with the soft and creaminess of the bread - perfection! For those who haven't tried it yet, well I can say you are missing a lot. But because you can't have my mom's superb lumpia, I think Cecil's lumpia can be a substitute.


No comments:

Post a Comment